- To be submitted with application materials
- Paid in full 2 weeks prior to the start day of the course.
Students will not be admitted into the course without having paid full tuition.
- Full refund if Karuna Care Education cancels a course prior to its start date.
- Full refund minus $30 application fee if student withdraws two weeks prior to the scheduled start date.
- 50 percent refund, minus $30 application fee if student withdraws the first week ONLY if Karuna Care Education can fill their space with another student.
- After the end of the first week, there will be no refunds unless a student has a medical or family emergency.
- Students will be withdrawn from the course if they;
- Miss two consecutive Zoom conference group sessions.
- Fail to attend two consecutive consultation sessions with their Training Supervisor.
- Fail to log-in to the Karuna Care Learning Center and complete the required reading assignments for two consecutive weeks.
- Fail to adhere to Karuna Care Education policies, procedures, Code of Ethics and Standards.
Refunds will be processed no later than 30 days from the date of determination student withdrew from the program.