Winter 2021 Courses:
“Understanding Grief: Introduction to Compassionate Care”
February 26 – March 26, 2021 Five (5) Weekly Classes – 5pm – 7pm Eastern Standard [New York] Time Last day to enroll – February 19, 2021 $100 Tuition due = February 19, 2021
Karuna Care Companion Training
12-week semester. 2021 Dates To Be Announced. Enrollment fee = $400 per semester [12 weeks]
- To be submitted with application.
- [$15 for applicants from Asia, Eastern Europe, or South America]
- Full payment due 1 week prior to course start date.
- [$50 for Applicants from Asia, Eastern Europe, or South America]
- Full refund if Karuna Care Education cancels a course prior to its start date.
- Full refund minus application fee if student withdraws two weeks prior to the scheduled start date.
- 50 percent refund, minus application fee if student withdraws the first week ONLY if Karuna Care Education can fill their space with another student.
- After the end of the first week, there will be no refunds unless a student has a medical or family emergency.
- Students will be withdrawn from the course if they;
- Miss two consecutive Zoom conference group sessions.
- Fail to submit two consecutive Weekly Journal Reflections [either orally or in writing].
- Fail to log-in to the Karuna Care Google Classroom and complete the required reading and/or video viewing assignments for two consecutive weeks.
- Fail to adhere to Karuna Care Education policies, procedures, Code of Ethics and Standards.
Refunds will be processed no later than 30 days from the date of determination student withdrew from the program.