Wether you have taken any of the Karuna Care Education courses and are interested in pursuing continuing education, or wether you’re looking for resources on a specific topic, this list of websites includes a variety of useful information:
- EMOTIONS AND EMPATHY – Karla McLaren (www.karlamclaren.com)
- CENTER FOR LOSS AND LIFE TRANSITION – Alan D. Wolfelt (www.centerforloss.com)
- GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP DIRECTORY (click here)
- MENDING THE SOUL (www.mendingthesoul.org)
- Association for Death Education and Counseling (www.adec.org)
- TRAUMA AND SOMATIC EXPERIENCING – Peter Levine (www.traumahealing.org)
- COMPASSIONATE INQUIRY – Gabor Maté (www.compassionateinquiry.com)
- GIL INSTITUTE FOR TRAUMA RECOVERY & EDUCATION (www.gilinstitute.com)
- THERAPY IN A NUTSHELL – Emma McAdam (www.therapynutshell.com)
- RESTORATIVE JUSTICE (www.restorativejustice.org)
- ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES (www.allthebrightplacesfilm.info)
Find more resources on www.teachable.com
Vaishnava Education and Projects
Bhaktivedanta Medical Association – Holistic healthcare to the ISKCON community at large, serving devotees from all backgrounds.
Vaishnavas C.A.R.E. – Counseling, Assistance, Resource, and Education for the terminally ill and those in need.
Grihastha Vision Team – Vaishnava Family Resources. Healthy Marriages. Happy Families. Strong ISKCON.